Do you have something to share with us? We accept entries from guest bloggers to be featured on our blog site. Give yourself an edge and consider these tips:
- View our site and read our blog. Follow our page and get familiar on what we publish.
- Know your readers. Your post must meet their needs and interest. Give a good answer to their burning questions. Ask yourself: “Whom exactly should I write for?”.
- Always be on point. The point of your post should always be clear.
- Be descriptive and prescriptive. Create a mood and atmosphere for your readers and explain the situation. Offer suggestions and recommendations.
- Write like an expert. Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Start with the important details. Use powerful quotes, share your ideas and express your opinions.
- Consider a how-to section. Give your readers a concrete take away. Include tutorials that are easy to follow, provide links on related post, make a list to organize the thoughts.
- Write in short paragraphs. Not too short and not too long either. Use line spaces rather than indents. Styling your paragraphs with this make your post conducive to online reading.
- Self-disclosure. Disclose any relationship or partnership to any of the examples you have mentioned on your post.
- Avoid jargons / buzzwords. There is always a better way to say things. Using these kinds of words doesn’t make us sounds smarter.
- Be thoughtful when including links. The fewer the better. Use links to connect and not to promote. Linking to other articles make your post relevant and up to date. It’s a bonus to attract readers. Link them to other blogs, and other blogs will start linking to yours too. Attract your readers by providing links that will fascinate them.
- Write the way you speak. Be casual, conversational and relatable. Build a friendly relationship with your readers.
- Don’t forget the power of Images. Today’s media is all about visual. Keep your images relevant, exciting and appropriate. All uploaded images must be 1200 x 628px (length x width) and must be optimized.
- Give credit. Do your own research and don’t forget to cite your sources.
- Be Creative and Expressive!
- Think you have what it takes? Submit your article now.