- Lucky Bamboo – It has been valued as a symbol of prosperity and good fortune, especially if the plants were given as gifts In traditional feng shui, the lucky bamboo is used to attract health, happiness, love and abundance.
2. Orchid – These lovely beauties improve the energy in the room, and release oxygen during the night, so it’s best to keep them in the bedroom. An orchid placed strategically in the relationship area of the bedroom or on your nightstand will help to attract an honorable and honest romantic partner. The plant works to promote sexual energy and is known as a great messenger of pheromones.
3. Aloe Vera – This amazing plant prevents bad vibes, provides positive energy, good luck and prosperity. As house plants, it offers the added bonus of providing its healing gel all year round. Note that it may fade after it has absorbed all the negative energy in the room.
4. Rosemary – Rosemary purifies the air. It claims that it has also some healing properties. It also improves the mood and memory.
5. Lavender – The scent of lavender is well known for its power to relieve stress and insomnia. Encourage sleep by sprinkling lavender on your pillow. It also treats depression, calms your mind, promotes happiness and harmony and supports devotion and fidelity in the relationship.
6. Jasmine – Aside from being an extremely potent aphrodisiac, it also brings love and money in the home. It is rumoured to evoke prophetic dreams and encourage romance in the bedroom and thus the ideal position is in the bedroom, ideally facing the northeastern direction according to vasthu shastra.
7. Peppermint – It enhances the communication and relationships in the home. Additionally, people believe that a fresh peppermint plant attracts economic prosperity.
8. Sage – It has a legacy of being a spiritually healing and uplifting source that absorbs negative energy, anger and fear from the environment. Sage is also a great home remedy for gastroenteritis, diarrhea, bloating and heartburn. If you burn it, it also get rid of the bacteria from your home.
9. Basil – This plant is known to promote a circulation of passion and love around the home. It also serves as antibacterial, antiseptic and an antidepressant. In addition to the perfect garnish to any dish, it’s known to get rid of mosquitos around the house.
10. Money Plant – This plant’s name says it all. Known as the Jade plant, it is said to be a good plant to keep in corners, avoiding anxiety and covering sharp corners that may cause tension. It is also known for boosting oxygen levels in the home, promoting good circulation and better health.
Spread the love and good news!
Share this to someone you care about.