Incredibles 2 Teaser is finally here! The Academy Award for Best Animated feature is back with more adventure. They are back after thirteen years from the release of highly acclaimed animated comedy. Pixar have given us another glimpse of the super powered family in the first teaser trailer.
The movie reunited with the original voice cast. It includes Craig Nelson, Holly Hunter and Samuel Jackson. Original writer director Brad Bird said that it’s going to be an interesting adventure for everyone. Bob Parr who plays Mr. Incredible is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen known as Elastagirl is out saving the world.
The film will also see the Parr’s youngest member, baby Jack-Jack. He will begin to develop his own nascent powers.
Since from the release, the film proved to be a hit. It has a staggering $600 million at the global box office. It also received an award from the Academy for Best Animated Feature.
The Incredibles 2 is released in US cinemas on 14 June 2018, and UK cinemas on 13 July.
- The Incredibles (2004) will be the fifth Pixar film to become a franchise, following Toy Story (1995) Cars (2006), Monsters, Inc. (2001), and Finding Nemo (2003).
- Instead of Incredibles 2 (2018) being released in June 21st, 2019, Pixar has swapped release dates with Toy Story 4 (2019). As the film was being completed ahead of schedule, while the other was lagging in production of which was initially going to be released in June 15th, 2018.
- The sequel will feature a different voice of Dash, being Huck Milner. The original Dash, ‘Spencer Fox’ is not in it as his voice deepened since the first film.
- Pixar’s 20th feature film.
- The CEO of Disney says he has old ideas from The Incredibles (2004), that he didn’t get to use, and would like to use in the sequel, along with some new ideas as well.
- Pixar’s 4th Film to have a Female Protagonist, after Brave (2012), Inside Out (2015), and Finding Dory (2016).
Spread the love and good news!
Share this to someone you care about.