Martha Stewart inspired holiday special Easy to Make, No Bake Individual Cheesecakes made in a muffin tin are a fun way to serve this dessert favorite. Top them off with a drizzle of warmed pomegranate jelly for a unique and welcome treat.
Pomegranate jelly and seeds provide a ruby-red glaze for these easy, no-bake cheesecake treats. You may also use a Blueberry pie filling (use your brand of choice) as a great replacement.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 7 ounces graham crackers (about 13)
- 10 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 6 ounces creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Pomegranate jelly and seeds or Blueberry pie filling
Spread the love and good news!
Share this to someone you care about.