Watch out, these Santa Hat Jell-O Shots might land you on the naughty list.
Related: How to Make Mistletoe Shots
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 3/4 c. vodka
- 1 package strawberry jell-o
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- Pour water into small saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and add Jell-o packet, stirring until dissolved. Add vodka. Pour into plastic shot glasses and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip, then place a strawberry on top, pointed-end up. Top with a small dot of whipped cream, to resemble Santa’s hat. Serve.
Related: How to Make Drunk Jack Frosties
Spread the love and good news!
Share this to someone you care about.