Watch: How to Make Mistletoe Shots via Delish
Related: How to Make Santa Hat Jell-O Shots
This Christmas will be a very special Christmas indeed if you’re planning on serving up these Mistletoe Shots. Instead of waiting under the mistletoe for a kiss, throw back a few of these.
- Lime wedge, for rimming glasses
- Red sanding sugar for rimming glasses
- 1 c. water 2 (3-oz.)
- packet lime
- Jell-o mix 8 oz.
- vodka chilled
- whipped cream for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Red Hots, for garnish
1. Run a lime wedge around the rim of each shot glass then dip each shot glass into the red sanding sugar.
2. Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once bubbling, stir in packet of lime Jell-o mix, stirring until completely dissolved. Turn off heat. Pour in vodka or tequila (or whatever your preferred alcohol is), mixing until thoroughly combined. Pour into a large measuring cup, small pitcher or another glass so it’s easier to pour into the shot glasses. Pour the lime Jell-o mixture into each of the shot glasses. Place the shot glasses into the refrigerator until the Jell-o sets, about 2 hours.
3. Garnish with whipped cream, mint leaves, and red hot candies. Serve.
Related: How to Make Drunk Jack Frosties
Spread the love and good news!
Share this to someone you care about.